The paper was published on a special edition of the EPPPL co-edited by Marta Andrecka from the University of Copenhagen.
1. Some worrying signs about care services procurement in the UK. To those in the know, last week's revelations on BBC's Panorama were not exactly news.
2. The 30-second guide to government spending. All that is true can be found on Reddit.
3. Barcelona and other sign statement calling for sustainable public procurement. No mention however of whom should pay for it.
4. The role of public procurement in boosting clean vehicle demand. "...or equivalient" is missing throughout the article. It is not for public procurement to make winners by mandating a specific technology in detriment of any other in the market.
3. Key findings from Suvi Taponen research "From Outsourcing Problems to Effective Service Management". Podcast here and good luck for the thesis defense!
5. Procurement Week 2017 is happening next week in London. I'll be there on Wednesday and Thursday.