2. Italian Army switches from Microsoft Office to LibreOffice and saves money. I regularly use LibreOffice 5 and the conversion between both office suites works quite well these days.
1. Albert and Andrea Gideon have a new paper on the binding of universities to public procurement rules, using English universities as a case study. Albert also digs into AG Sharpston's recent opinion on restrictions to sub-contracting.
2. A nice Spanish civic engagement platform to keep track of public information such as contracts (Spanish only). Lovely website, worthy cause.
3. Is Corruption Good for Your Health? Very, very interesting economics paper on the effects of corruption in health care in Brazil.
5. Corruption in Madrid? (Spanish only) Or why PPPs have such a bad reputation in southern Europe.