1. Why don't Open Government Commitments get implemented? Some good points in there and relevant for public contract disclosure.
2. Pushing for open government in Africa. Open government is not a end all solution for corruption but raising the likelihood of corruption discovery certainly helps.
3. Open Data Portals are only the beginning, not the end. Good post from someone on the inside arguing the need to move forward, instead of keeping stuck on a 2008 mental framework.
4. New Horizon 2020 tender to help small companies access markets. The irony the Commission is using the SME-unfriendly competitive dialogue for this does not evade me...
5. Parla local council will include social clauses on its public contracts (Spanish only). Well, good luck with that.