1. Swansea will have a tidal lagoon and main contractor is looking for suppliers. I have nothing against "meet the buyer" or networking type of events, but I am never keen on the "local" spin people put on them.
2. How easy will it be for the World Bank to change its procurement paradigm and raise the skills of procurement officers? Not easy, but that is no reason not to do it.
3. "Human Rights not guaranteed by procurement practices." Another reason to listen to this podcast by yours truly with Claire Methven O'Brien.
4. Caribbean Development Bank to establish regional procurement centre. Reasonable idea, as usual devil will be in the details.
5. DG Market creates tool to make contract search easy and painless. Anything is better than TED as I argued before, although data is still coming from there. Oh, and if you like data check SpendNetwork.
Update: 6. The Telegraph "makes a meal" out of EU procurement. Awesome story about crockery and dinner services procured by the European External Action Service.