1. Apparently I want to overthrow the current procurement framework. Well, sort of. (Will post heretic text here later today or tomorrow)
2. There is (was?) an enterprising trade in fake social security declarations/certificates in Portugal. (Portuguese only) A few thousand euros was all it took to get a phoney certificate.
4. Some thoughts about below-threshold procurement. I will have plenty to talk about once we get to Part 3 in the ongoing procurement tennis match with Albert.
6. Apprenticeships are just the start for social considerations in procurement. I am firmly on the suspicious column and concerned with the end game on this.
7. See you all in Cardiff next week. Although I am told that Thursday and Friday are sold out, it is looking to be one of the best public procurement conferences of the year.